1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Any good wallpapers?

  • Taylor Swift
  • March 8, 2006 at 8:23 PM
  • Taylor Swift
    • March 8, 2006 at 8:23 PM
    • #1

    Yo..

    Well, I`m in search of any good wallpapers because I´ve reinstalled my Windows Xp today.

    Do you know any wallpapers?

    Edit: Do you know any good antivirus programs?

    I have zonealarm pro firewall so I don´t firewall content

  • skdr
    • March 8, 2006 at 9:38 PM
    • #2

    Avira's anti-vir is great and free:

    http://www.free-av.com/

    Wallpapers:

    http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=des ... haku&meta=

  • ReNo
    • March 8, 2006 at 9:49 PM
    • #3

    http://wallpaper.deviantart.com/

    If you can be bothered browsing through, there are thousands of good'uns to be discovered in there I'm sure

  • Minos
    • March 8, 2006 at 10:06 PM
    • #4

    This is my current one

    [Blocked Image: http://www.oceanicflight815.com/downloads/wallpapers/sawyer_1600x1200.jpg]

    lol seriously, google images what you want and voilá.

  • dux
    • March 9, 2006 at 12:36 AM
    • #5

    http://e-wallpapers.de/news.php?language=en

    Tones upon tones of everything you could possibly want on there.

  • Minos
    • March 9, 2006 at 1:31 AM
    • #6
    Quote from skdr

    Avira's anti-vir is great and free: http://www.free-av.com/

    it better be good wigga cause I just installed it.

  • Erratic
    • March 9, 2006 at 5:16 AM
    • #7

    A few nice space works here. All very high res so no fumbling about for the proper size.

  • FrieChamp
    • March 9, 2006 at 8:27 AM
    • #8

    Mino: You put Kate or the blonde chick on that desktop NOW !!!

    Maybe it's not too late and we can still save him

  • ReNo
    • March 9, 2006 at 11:39 AM
    • #9

    Haha, as much as I like Sawyer as a character, I'm inclined to agree with Frie on this

  • seppe
    • March 9, 2006 at 2:08 PM
    • #10

    lost is a really good serie, season 2 just started in holland. And sawyer owns.

    http://www.thewallpapers.org also nice.

  • Taylor Swift
    • March 9, 2006 at 2:59 PM
    • #11

    Yo thanks for all the help here I'm happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™