1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

YAY

  • KungFuSquirrel
  • February 25, 2006 at 3:58 AM
  • KungFuSquirrel
    • February 25, 2006 at 3:58 AM
    • #1

    http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/23/class ... -released/

  • Izuno
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:18 AM
    • #2

    omg yes!

    Kings Quest and Quest for Glory ruled!

  • Bic-B@ll
    • February 25, 2006 at 6:00 AM
    • #3

    too bad i still have my cds

  • Mazy
    • February 25, 2006 at 9:50 AM
    • #4

    Sweet, would love to give some of the Kings Quest and Larry games another try today. Amazing thing is that back when I played them I didn't understand english at all, yet I somehow managed to get quite far in them (And even complete Kings Quest 5). Scary D:

  • insta
    • February 25, 2006 at 11:02 AM
    • #5
    Quote from Mazy

    Sweet, would love to give some of the Kings Quest and Larry games another try today. Amazing thing is that back when I played them I didn't understand english at all, yet I somehow managed to get quite far in them (And even complete Kings Quest 5). Scary D:

    Hah. I managed to play through the Indiana Jones games without knowing any english, AND without the blasted code wheel. I thought it was normal to take a year or so to finish a game.

  • Thrik
    • February 25, 2006 at 12:47 PM
    • #6

    Madness!

  • Tequila
    • February 25, 2006 at 12:54 PM
    • #7

    Police Quest rules, although it all got a bit too serious in later installments, when in the first scene I opened a big trash container to find a butchered dead child inside. I was only 13 at the time...

  • ⌐■_■
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:02 PM
    • #8

    where were your parents!?

  • RD
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:40 PM
    • #9

    A butchered child was probably 3 red and 2 pink pixels back then

  • Minos
    • February 25, 2006 at 5:57 PM
    • #10
    Quote from Mazy

    Sweet, would love to give some of the Kings Quest and Larry games another try today. Amazing thing is that back when I played them I didn't understand english at all, yet I somehow managed to get quite far in them (And even complete Kings Quest 5). Scary D:

    hah same. I played kings quest when I was 8 and barely knew any english (didn't complete it though)

    Btw, I downloaded king's quest 5 some time ago and playing and understanding it was really awesome.

  • Tequila
    • February 25, 2006 at 6:35 PM
    • #11
    Quote from RD

    A butchered child was probably 3 red and 2 pink pixels back then

    No, by this one (4 I think) they were using actors and manipulated photos. Pretty fucking brutal for a poor bairn to see.

  • JynxDaddy
    • February 26, 2006 at 2:19 AM
    • #12

    I'd rather them be free

  • mike-0
    • February 26, 2006 at 3:56 AM
    • #13

    post a screenshot of this butchered child. i want to see.

  • Taylor Swift
    • February 26, 2006 at 11:22 AM
    • #14

    Someone said this was fake?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™