1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Are you tired of CS:Source?

  • Fruchtzwerg
  • January 25, 2006 at 11:40 AM
  • Fruchtzwerg
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:40 AM
    • #1

    Contribute to Counterstrike PRO MOD: http://www.cspromod.com/

  • Taylor Swift
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:41 AM
    • #2

    I got nothing to say but just stupid comments

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:42 AM
    • #3

    I'm tired of CS in its globality for a long long time now.

  • Kosmo
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:44 AM
    • #4

    I'm bored to the idea of CS being the measure of a good game...

  • skdr
    • January 25, 2006 at 11:53 AM
    • #5

    I've been playing CS: Source ALOT lately. I like it!

  • Mazy
    • January 25, 2006 at 12:29 PM
    • #6

    I think its great, but BF2 is just more fun

    /me donces

  • Kosmo
    • January 25, 2006 at 12:37 PM
    • #7
    Quote from Mazy

    I think its great, but BF2 is just more fun /me donces

    Little off topic sorry, but I just had a vision of a game that was a mix of Freedom Fighters and BF2... that game would be GOD!

    I'll shut up now.

  • RD
    • January 25, 2006 at 1:15 PM
    • #8

    i love css and id love a promod for it

  • DanielAragon
    • January 26, 2006 at 8:52 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Mazy

    I think its great, but BF2 is just more fun /me donces

  • mike-0
    • January 26, 2006 at 8:55 PM
    • #10

    i quit bf2 cause the load times were fucking ridiculous

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™