1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Hammer is more than just a level editor...

  • Izuno
  • January 4, 2006 at 5:23 PM
  • Izuno
    • January 4, 2006 at 5:23 PM
    • #1

    While driving up to Tahoe for New Years I happened to notice this sign. Luckily I was more prepared on the drive back and had a little digital camera handy:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/hammer_sign.jpg]

  • Mazy
    • January 4, 2006 at 5:40 PM
    • #2

    Praise Tha Lord!

  • General Vivi
    • January 4, 2006 at 6:04 PM
    • #3

    i always knew that there was something a lil more to hammer then what we thought ... . ... it was always there in the back of my mind.

  • Steppenwolf
    • January 4, 2006 at 7:52 PM
    • #4

    there is so much more

    [Blocked Image: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006G8FQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 4, 2006 at 9:48 PM
    • #5

    [Blocked Image: http://www.xhtools.com/big/hammer/Claw%20hammer/CXW16-1.JPG]

  • Izuno
    • January 4, 2006 at 10:16 PM
    • #6

    I see where this thread is going.

    But I win. Rather than troll the net for a picture of something related to the word 'hammer' I went out and took one in a remote place most of you will never see.

    Take that in the pants and stuff it!

  • ⌐■_■
    • January 4, 2006 at 11:40 PM
    • #7

    No.

    You took about 10 minutes to take a silly picture and to post it on mapcore.

    They took about 10 seconds to find one on Google. Point is, this thread is pointless.

    Oh, I love dod_switch btw.

  • Izuno
    • January 5, 2006 at 12:06 AM
    • #8
    Quote from killertomato

    Point is, this thread is pointless.

    Oh, I love dod_switch btw.

    You sir, are correct.

    & ty

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 5, 2006 at 1:13 AM
    • #9

    you're just jealous because you didn't make the link

  • Grinwhrl
    • January 5, 2006 at 2:30 AM
    • #10

    heh

  • Spellbinder
    • January 5, 2006 at 2:09 PM
    • #11
    Quote from Izuno

    I see where this thread is going.But I win. Rather than troll the net for a picture of something related to the word 'hammer' I went out and took one in a remote place most of you will never see.

    Take that in the pants and stuff it!

    Cmone!

    Whats wrong with google/internet?

    Almost anything you could find in the real world you could find on the internet

    So here is my contribution from internet:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.lassepihlajamaa.fi/kuvat/hammare_janne_iso.jpg]

    Spellbinder.

  • st0lve
    • January 5, 2006 at 3:20 PM
    • #12

    MOVE TO EOT QUICKLY.

  • FrieChamp
    • January 5, 2006 at 3:29 PM
    • #13

    CAPTAIN we have been caught by the EOT tractor beam!! What shall we do???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™