1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Help wanted for Epidemic, HL2 mod.

  • CyanideCotdPnuts
  • January 2, 2006 at 11:51 PM
  • CyanideCotdPnuts
    • January 2, 2006 at 11:51 PM
    • #1

    Well, my request today isn't really that big. I was looking to see if I could get anyone interested in helping out with some world objects (for those of you who care to call them, "props"), We've started production on the maps, and for those of you who frequent the WIP forums know that I've been working on getting some props out for these. Currently, I would appreciate the help of at least 1-2 fellows who can model and/or texture. I myself do these, but a little extra help never hurt anyone .

    The website ( a little outdated ) is [email protected], or you can simply PM me here. For those of you who haven't seen, this is just one of the props I've been doing for the map.

    [Blocked Image: http://tinypic.com/jjtggk.jpg]

    Crash landing in a forest....what a mystery . Hopefully I get lucky and catch a few peoples' eyes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™