1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Mindfuck (traditional 3d art - sculpture)

  • Vinny Testaverde
  • December 31, 2005 at 5:35 PM
  • Vinny Testaverde
    • December 31, 2005 at 5:35 PM
    • #1

    Its called Mindfuck and it was for a school project.

    Carved from one piece of billet foam and painted. Metal wire used for the hair/pubes.

    [Blocked Image: http://jonmdesign.net/work/traditional/mindfuck01.jpg]

    (yes its what you think it is)

  • General Vivi
    • December 31, 2005 at 5:43 PM
    • #2

    hahahahahahhahaha nice man. look ......... different

  • seppe
    • December 31, 2005 at 5:50 PM
    • #3

    modern art , I smell pussy.

  • von*ferret
    • December 31, 2005 at 5:53 PM
    • #4

    I see vagina

    I butt crack

    I see humanoid

    lol nice

  • mdS
    • December 31, 2005 at 6:12 PM
    • #5

    LOL

    :roll:

  • RD
    • December 31, 2005 at 7:03 PM
    • #6

    What in the world of all that is holy

  • Bic-B@ll
    • December 31, 2005 at 10:00 PM
    • #7

    ...does it work?

  • Vinny Testaverde
    • December 31, 2005 at 11:10 PM
    • #8
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    ...does it work?

    No, its quite rough and unflexible, and despite having a hole, only those unlukcy few would be able to do anything with it.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • December 31, 2005 at 11:17 PM
    • #9

  • mike-0
    • January 1, 2006 at 2:15 AM
    • #10
    Quote from von*ferret

    I see vaginaI butt crack

    I see humanoid

    lol nice

    i was reading this thinking it was nexus or spellbinder

  • RD
    • January 1, 2006 at 9:48 AM
    • #11

    I just noticed, its smiling.

    Well i can understand its happiness

  • General Vivi
    • January 1, 2006 at 9:56 AM
    • #12
    Quote from RD

    I just noticed, its smiling.Well i can understand its happiness

    its because it knows everyone loves pussy. silly rd *shakes head*

  • kleinluka
    • January 1, 2006 at 10:00 AM
    • #13

    you sick, sick man.

  • Mazy
    • January 1, 2006 at 11:21 AM
    • #14

    bj00tif00l

  • st0lve
    • January 1, 2006 at 2:52 PM
    • #15

    It belongs in a museum for modern art.

  • FrieChamp
    • January 1, 2006 at 3:20 PM
    • #16

    Not really something I would build my mom for christmas, but certainly interesting.

  • Grinwhrl
    • January 1, 2006 at 4:18 PM
    • #17

    thats mindfucked!

  • rockdude86
    • January 1, 2006 at 4:53 PM
    • #18

    thats fucking genious!

  • ericmichaelcaine
    • January 7, 2006 at 8:31 PM
    • #19

    unique

  • JAL
    • January 7, 2006 at 8:33 PM
    • #20

    Perfect name for a perfect piece of art

    I can't believe you get away with that in school

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™