1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

FINALLY

  • Argyll
  • December 29, 2005 at 7:59 PM
  • DD
    • January 1, 2006 at 6:54 PM
    • #21

    That's hilarious!

    I have the default lens on my canon digital rebel, and I really can't stand how it behaves indoors with medium lighting, the kind of lighting where a lower grade auto digitial camera will work fine without flash.

    Does the lens you have help with that?

    Usually to get a decent shot indoors I have to go full manual, max ISO (1600), max aperture (f/4.0 or 3.5 not sure), set an easier shutter speed (1/20 or so), and hope the underexposure can be fixed on my PC.

    Otherwise I go into AV mode, set the max aperture and pray I don't move.

    Maybe I should just buy a unipod or tripod. Also I hate to use flash cause the shots always look horrible.

  • Tequila
    • January 1, 2006 at 7:22 PM
    • #22
    Quote from generalvivi

    [Blocked Image: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/Generalviviphotos/RUFIOLIVES.jpg]do i dare say RUFIO!!!!!

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/DonkeyPuncherJ/Rufio.jpg]

    RUF........I........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    Do I dare say best post in the history of Mapcore?

  • hamst3r
    • January 2, 2006 at 12:59 AM
    • #23

    needs a skate board

    ~btw nice pics

  • Argyll
    • January 2, 2006 at 5:09 AM
    • #24

    gg vivi

    hockey:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4433.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4538.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4548.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4596.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4599.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4642.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.spearin.ca/andrew/dump/IMG_4685.jpg]

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 2, 2006 at 6:49 AM
    • #25

    wheat kings?

  • General Vivi
    • January 2, 2006 at 7:39 AM
    • #26

    thats some nice sharp stuff there man good work

  • skdr
    • January 8, 2006 at 9:38 PM
    • #27

    JUST awesome! Looks like a great cam to me

  • ginsengavenger
    • January 8, 2006 at 10:32 PM
    • #28

    man you're too young to have a credit card but you own a 20D?

    *shakes fist at world

    nice pics, very crisp

    my buddy smoked weed with Rufio in redondo beach.

  • RD
    • January 9, 2006 at 10:15 AM
    • #29

    who is rufio? (i know, google, but im too busy)

  • Tequila
    • January 9, 2006 at 11:02 AM
    • #30
    Quote from RD

    who is rufio? (i know, google, but im too busy)

    Shame on you.

    He's a character in Hook.

  • cdxx
    • January 9, 2006 at 5:14 PM
    • #31

    love the first shot of the hockey pics Argyll

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 9, 2006 at 10:40 PM
    • #32

    rd, rent hook, it will inspire you to make a map

  • Argyll
    • January 13, 2006 at 12:11 AM
    • #33
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    man you're too young to have a credit card but you own a 20D?*shakes fist at world

    I'm old enough to own a credit card I just haven't got one.

  • ginsengavenger
    • January 13, 2006 at 6:29 AM
    • #34

    not exactly what i meant but, meh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™