1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What toothpaste are you using?

  • Taylor Swift
  • December 20, 2005 at 9:39 AM
  • Taylor Swift
    • December 20, 2005 at 9:39 AM
    • #1

    Hello mapcore.

    I just got this idea on my mind when I was sitting on my toilet sink in my bathroom this morning before school. What toothpaste are you using? And how many times have you had any holes in your teeth ever? Do you like to go to the dentist or do you not brush your teeth?

    Some of the questions doesnt have to be answered about your personal life but as all people are using toothpaste i want to know what type and mark.

    Lets start with me

    I am using actually pepsodent flour paste.

    [Blocked Image: http://specials.rediff.com/cricket/pix/pepsotop1.jpg]

    And totally i have had about 4 holes in my life, 2 of them wasnt big holes but it did really hurt to eat food.

    I hate to go to the dentist, he scares me to death, all the drills, all the things there and the dentist itself makes me wanna run for my life from the hospital. But actually after x-ray i feel me more calm.

    I brush my teeth everyday, 2 times per day 1 at the morning and 1 at night. If i forget to do that i do it on the next morning.

    How do you do?

  • Deckaux
    • December 20, 2005 at 9:50 AM
    • #2

    First I though "this is stupid".

    Then I went to the bathroom. Friscodent ftw

    [Blocked Image: http://chip-oekotest-afp.2a.premium-link.net/img/her/M0312/121638.jpg]

  • spacer
    • December 20, 2005 at 9:52 AM
    • #3

    Colgate

    [Blocked Image: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006L9LP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

  • Deckaux
    • December 20, 2005 at 9:57 AM
    • #4

    Whoa PLUS WHITENING!!

    You really rock!!

    I'm feeling useless.

  • Kosmo
    • December 20, 2005 at 10:27 AM
    • #5

    I brush my teeth once every day.

    Didn't find a picture of the tube, but it is Xylitol Pepsodent, a green tube.

  • JynxDaddy
    • December 20, 2005 at 10:36 AM
    • #6

    [Blocked Image: http://www.westonsinternet.co.uk/images/col3036s.jpg]

    My toothpaste is pink

  • Mazy
    • December 20, 2005 at 11:19 AM
    • #7

    whatevers there

  • FrieChamp
    • December 20, 2005 at 11:49 AM
    • #8

    [Blocked Image: http://pharma-shopping.de/images/mainpage/main_elmex.jpg]

    Elmex

  • Kosmo
    • December 20, 2005 at 12:40 PM
    • #9
    Quote from FrieChamp

    [Blocked Image: http://pharma-shopping.de/images/mainpage/main_elmex.jpg]Elmex

    Why doesn't that sound healthy at all?

  • Jezpuh
    • December 20, 2005 at 1:08 PM
    • #10

    [Blocked Image: http://www.prodent.nl/images/ph_smaak_softmint.gif]

  • FrieChamp
    • December 20, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • #11
    Quote from Kosmo

    I brush my teeth once every day.

    Quote

    Why doesn't that sound healthy at all?

  • johnm487
    • December 20, 2005 at 1:50 PM
    • #12
    Quote from spacer

    Colgate[Blocked Image: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006L9LP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

    i use this too but the extra whitening doesnt help me.

  • Tequila
    • December 20, 2005 at 2:05 PM
    • #13

    I'm rocking the Colgate right now, along with Dentyl mouthwash.

    Minty fresh.

  • Taylor Swift
    • December 20, 2005 at 2:08 PM
    • #14
    Quote from Tequila

    I'm rocking the Colgate right now, along with Dentyl mouthwash.Minty fresh.

    Did you know, I have heard some people use christmastree leaves to brush the teeth with and some glue on stick. They take the glue stick and use it as it would be a teethbrush. Weirdo, nevermind.

  • seppe
    • December 20, 2005 at 2:21 PM
    • #15

    me in my first toothpaste commercial

    [Blocked Image: http://www.reclamearsenaal.nl/bronbeelden/beelden/verz_300/300/fluor-tandpasta-1980.jpg]

  • Jezpuh
    • December 20, 2005 at 2:27 PM
    • #16

    ARMED TO THE TEETH

  • Grinwhrl
    • December 20, 2005 at 2:38 PM
    • #17

    colgate w/ breath strips

  • dux
    • December 20, 2005 at 3:31 PM
    • #18

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abitofhome.ca/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/20221-12.jpg]

    50% EXTRA FREE

  • seppe
    • December 20, 2005 at 3:39 PM
    • #19

    you pay for that 50

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 20, 2005 at 4:21 PM
    • #20

    The flashier the box, the better. I am a victim of toothpaste marketing strategy.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.aquafresh.co.uk/images/products/toothpasteextreme.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™