1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Monitor shizzle

  • Mazy
  • December 15, 2005 at 11:24 AM
  • Mazy
    • December 15, 2005 at 11:24 AM
    • #1

    After I got my 360 I've just been itching to get a HDTV, but I've come to the conclussion that I'll wait, and instead get a new monitor.

    Im pretty much set on getting a Dell Ultrasharp 2405FPW 24″ widescreen LCD Flat Panel Monitor. However I'd like to hear if any of you got one, of if you have some other ideas for good monitors that dont cost like hell.

  • RD
    • December 15, 2005 at 11:28 AM
    • #2

    24 inch, you would have to sit a few meters away from it to be healthy

  • Tequila
    • December 15, 2005 at 12:09 PM
    • #3

    That Dell one is meant to be perfect for the 360.

  • Izuno
    • December 15, 2005 at 6:32 PM
    • #4

    lol....we've got HDTV, a 42" Panasonic plasma model (forget the model number and exact specs) but it runs HD compatible games on PS2 and Xbox really well. So much nicer than on my standard 27" tube. Sad thing is I have no X360 at home yet. Bah!!! (how many of us actually have a 360 at home besides the Mazzlenator?)

    But I gotta check through the settings and specs, see if it can do 720p and at least 1080i....all X360 games are required to do 720p at minimum so if ur gonna buy a new HDTV, definitely make sure it can do 720p and not just 480p like some older HD TVs.

  • johnm487
    • December 15, 2005 at 6:41 PM
    • #5

    o man, id be permanent blind if i had that thing. I had a LCD, but it shit the bed after acouple of years. I kinda payed alot of money for it too

  • ginsengavenger
    • December 15, 2005 at 9:27 PM
    • #6

    we nearly the same Dell monitors at work, they're big and bright, sharp and clear. good image.

  • Mojo
    • December 15, 2005 at 11:00 PM
    • #7

    I got the 2405 and is it ever nice

  • Taylor Swift
    • December 15, 2005 at 11:04 PM
    • #8

    Yeye tizzy sounds pimptastic Mazy but HDTV is expensive n at tha same time not tizzy popular . I D-to-tha-izzont have any hdtvs droppin hits. I gots an lcd pc screen n im glad its not hizzle.

  • Mazy
    • December 17, 2005 at 12:02 PM
    • #9

    Hehe, its done now. Should be getting it sometime next week.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™