1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

A Bone

  • von*ferret
  • December 14, 2005 at 10:32 AM
  • von*ferret
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:32 AM
    • #1

    I have a bone stuck in my throat. Its a very small bone from a fish that I ate a long time ago. Its lodged in my throat, I think just under my atoms apple. Any idea how to dislodge this? I even went as far as to try to throw up a couple of times, but I felt like I was bolemic and had to stop. Any ideas are welcome!

  • PhilipK
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:59 AM
    • #2

    Well, perhaps try to get it down instead of up? Could fix itself if u drink a lot of water. Can be a bit hard if it really got stuck tho.

    If it starts to really bother you perhaps go see a doctor.

  • RD
    • December 14, 2005 at 11:16 AM
    • #3

    isnt it adams apple?

    Anyways, it depends how long its been stuck there. If its been there for years you probably wont get it loose. Try burps

  • Kosmo
    • December 14, 2005 at 12:01 PM
    • #4

    The feeling must be nasty *shivers*

    I would also suggest that you drink water, but if it doesn't help, you should see a doctor, it might eventually scratch your throat and the would could get infected or something. Then they would have to amputate your head

  • insta
    • December 14, 2005 at 9:35 PM
    • #5

    Yeah, I think a doctor would be a good idea. If you try to swallow it it might get stuck even further down, and that would probably suck even more.

  • Tequila
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:12 PM
    • #6

    "Atoms apple" - that's a classic.

    But seriously, if it's been there a while then obviously it needs a helping hand to shift. Go to the doctor's.

  • von*ferret
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:15 PM
    • #7

    its moved to my lower throat. I went on an eating binge last night. Had just about everything in the house, but I think it was the three breasts of chicken that might've moved it. No more blood when I spit and I'm not congested. whoo. I hope it doesn't scrape all the way down to my stomach.

  • insta
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:22 PM
    • #8
    Quote from von*ferret

    its moved to my lower throat. I went on an eating binge last night. Had just about everything in the house, but I think it was the three breasts of chicken that might've moved it. No more blood when I spit and I'm not congested. whoo. I hope it doesn't scrape all the way down to my stomach.

    Or when it finally....exits you.

  • von*ferret
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:28 PM
    • #9

    i'd like to not think of that thanks, thank god this isn't a calcium thing I have to pee out.

  • Tequila
    • December 14, 2005 at 10:36 PM
    • #10
    Quote from von*ferret

    i'd like to not think of that thanks, thank god this isn't a calcium thing I have to pee out.

    Ouch. Sometimes I'm thankful I don't like fish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™