1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Drawing 2 Final

  • von*ferret
  • April 19, 2004 at 5:57 PM
  • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2004 at 5:57 PM
    • #1

    My drawing 2 final

    http://ferret.hl-nightwatch.net/index.php?tart2=final

    enjoy

  • Tequila
    • April 20, 2004 at 1:25 AM
    • #2

    Charlie don't surf!

  • Mike-O
    • September 12, 2004 at 4:03 AM
    • #3

    charlie dont surf

    and i think he should

    charlie dont surf

    and i know that it isnt good

    or something like that

    clash is good

  • OL
    • September 12, 2004 at 4:47 AM
    • #4

    uhhhhhhhhhh topic is dead

    leave it

  • The Postman
    • September 12, 2004 at 8:07 AM
    • #5

    you made fucking HOLY WARS maps and you wouldn't make a Wasteland HL map? You sir are worse than Hitler.

    [Blocked Image: http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/boss_hitler.gif]

  • FrieChamp
    • September 12, 2004 at 10:55 AM
    • #6

    I made a harbour map for wasteland YEARS ago. It was called "wl_harbour" or something else very innovative.

  • st0lve
    • September 12, 2004 at 11:01 AM
    • #7

    I want to do a new the wastes map, but I really do not like the textures anymore :S

  • The Postman
    • September 12, 2004 at 8:06 PM
    • #8
    Quote from st0lve

    I want to do a new the wastes map, but I really do not like the textures anymore :S

    I'd make you some if you want.

  • st0lve
    • September 13, 2004 at 3:39 PM
    • #9
    Quote from The Postman

    I'd make you some if you want.

    YAY Um, I kinda haven't got any special theme in my mind, maybe just some industrial\city like textures? :roll:

  • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 5:42 PM
    • #10
    Quote from st0lve

    I'd make you some if you want.

    YAY Um, I kinda haven't got any special theme in my mind, maybe just some industrial\city like textures? :roll:

    With some great truck textures, excellent idea!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™