1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

The Collective : URBAN

  • Ewok
  • April 1, 2004 at 11:56 PM
  • Ewok
    • April 1, 2004 at 11:56 PM
    • #1

    I've come to the realization that I don't like my textures that I own anymore. I came up with the idea for a thread that would combine or rather act as a active source of textures. By placing them here you must acknowledge that all textures are free for use but if so credit must be given. I know alot of maps and people hold out on some good stuff to use for themselves, but if you can ... share and share alike.

    The theme for now is URBAN urgo city buildings, pavements and stuff of the like. If you have full wad links that are GOOD then excellent, if you want to pimp singles, go for it. Try not to spam the shit out of this thread please. Just want it to be a cool source to help people in the know.

    - Ewok

  • zaphod
    • April 2, 2004 at 2:50 AM
    • #2

    I thought this thread was gonna be making textures out of pictures of Urban.

  • madcow
    • April 2, 2004 at 11:37 AM
    • #3

    good idea

    im gonna shamelessly pimp blaz's blazurban.wad and blazurban2.wad

    u can get em here along with the rest of his stuff <3 u blaz

    http://blaz.csbanana.com/textures.htm

  • Ewok
    • April 2, 2004 at 6:26 PM
    • #4

    Well played madcow . Silleh Zaphod, get to work.

    - Ewok

  • Bic-B@ll
    • April 3, 2004 at 6:03 AM
    • #5

    I love Blazeer's wad too, very great textures. I like these 2 wads also:

    ftp://213.202.251.66/user/gimli/xentextures1.zip

    ftp://213.202.251.66/user/gimli/xentextures2.zip

    Image of #1

    Image of #2

    There are some textures that could use some elaborating on, there isa building set that has a rim around the bottom of most of the textures, but the doorway doesn't have the rim, so I had to add it myself, but it is stilla very good texture set. I also use a few Hostile Intent wads which have some real great textures, believe it or not.

  • Ewok
    • April 3, 2004 at 12:21 PM
    • #6

    Great one Bic-B@ll, those wads are huge. I'll be posting my old nub wad that I used on cs_thestation soon once I get it uploaded. It has like lots of crappy old style textures but it has a couple good ones that I still use today.

    - Ewok

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™