1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

How I Improved My Faceit Performance Using Match Analysis Tools

  • lilysophie0121
  • August 15, 2025 at 12:51 PM
  • lilysophie0121
    • August 15, 2025 at 12:51 PM
    • #1

    Hey everyone,

    I’ve been grinding a lot of FACEIT matches lately, and I realized that just playing more games wasn’t helping me break past my skill plateau.

    A few weeks ago, I started tracking my matches in detail — not just K/D, but spray control patterns, utility usage, and even round-by-round decision-making. For this, I used a tool called Faceit Analyser. It basically breaks down your matches and shows where you’re losing the most impact rounds.

    For example, I noticed that on Mirage I was losing 70% of my CT-side pistol rounds. After adjusting my buy strategy and positioning, I actually started winning more early rounds, which snowballed into better halves.

    If you’re stuck at your current elo, I highly recommend reviewing your past matches in detail — you’ll be surprised at the mistakes you’re repeating without noticing.

    Curious to hear:

    • Do you guys also track your matches?
    • Any other tools you use besides demo review?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™