1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

(Solved) Looking for help compiling my first CS2 map with Final Compile

  • ChessBeat
  • June 15, 2025 at 8:33 PM
  • ChessBeat
    • June 15, 2025 at 8:33 PM
    • #1

    (I already compile the map. Thanks anyways)


    Hey everyone!

    I'm working on a custom 2v2 Wingman-style map for Counter-Strike 2, and I'm getting close to finalizing it. I’ve been testing using Fast Compile in Hammer, but my GPU doesn’t support Ray Tracing (i have a 590 rx), so I can’t run the Final or Full Compile with proper lighting.

    I’m looking for someone with an RTX-capable setup who can help me do a Final Compile using Source 2 Hammer (with Ray Tracing enabled).


    -I’ll provide:

    Screenshots


    *Workshop settings if you'd prefer to upload it yourself (or I can do it if you just give me the compiled result)


    -I used to create maps for CS:GO back in the Source 1 engine, but this is my first project using Source 2, so im still getting used to some of the new tools

    This is a hobby project to play with my friends, but I’d be happy to credit you in the workshop upload. Let me know if you’d be open to helping. I’m really excited to get this map out there looking its best 😊

    The map link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3500588900

    Thanks in advance!

    — ChessBeat

  • Freaky_Banana
    • June 16, 2025 at 2:00 AM
    • #2

    Nice to see there are still people coming in and making their first CS2 maps!

    Unfortunately I can't personally help you with the compile, seeing as I am also stuck on hardware that can't even run the dev tools, but I hope you find someone!

    If you don't have any luck here, try the Mapcore Discord (https://discord.com/invite/mapcore-235139177715335169), that is much more active nowadays than these forums.

  • ChessBeat
    • June 16, 2025 at 4:42 PM
    • #3
    Quote from Freaky_Banana

    14 hours ago, Freaky_Banana said: Nice to see there are still people coming in and making their first CS2 maps!

    Unfortunately I can't personally help you with the compile, seeing as I am also stuck on hardware that can't even run the dev tools, but I hope you find someone!

    If you don't have any luck here, try the Mapcore Discord (https://discord.com/invite/mapcore-235139177715335169), that is much more active nowadays than these forums.

    Thanks for responding. Anyway, i was able to compile the map and playit with frieds thanks to a friend who compile the map for me. Ill check it out the discord anyways

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™