1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_Blast [CS2 Wingman]

  • Alpy261
  • July 15, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  • Alpy261
    • July 15, 2024 at 11:46 AM
    • #1

    I have posted this map on the Source 2 Subdiscussion but it seems that most people don't really look there and I have updated the map quite a lot since my initial post.

    Blast is a wingman map set in an abandoned rocket silo which still has a missile occupying it. The map features some unique quirks such as sightlines through unplayable areas, wallbangable surfaces, verticality, and extremely close ranged combat (Because it is my first cs2 map and I didn't know how to scale sightlines properly when I first started) This map also includes custom models (2 to be precise) and custom textures! (1, which is bugged and I have no idea how to fix it)

    Please enjoy this map as much as I have enjoyed fighting my friends on it!

    Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=3085507504

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™