1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Extra! Extra! Revolution controller! Read all about it!

  • Kosmo
  • September 16, 2005 at 8:35 AM
  • Johnny
    • September 18, 2005 at 8:00 AM
    • #21

    those add ons would be so sweet!

  • JAL
    • September 18, 2005 at 8:40 AM
    • #22

    That revolution controller looks pretty sweet, but I still think nothing beats the SNES controller. (n64 control sucked tbh). Anyways I´ve always thought nintendo controllers should have more buttons to allow more complicated games... Everytime I think of nintendo this childish thing comes to my mind with its A and B buttons

    [Blocked Image: http://www.chameleonsden.com/products/nintendo/images/fullsize/nintendo_controller.jpg]

  • Gaz
    • September 18, 2005 at 11:35 AM
    • #23

    But the NES is just the most classic console ever!

    I have 3, ones in bits, lol

    I agree those top ideas look ace really inovative

  • ReNo
    • September 18, 2005 at 2:03 PM
    • #24

    The NES controller was about the least comfortable controller in the history of gaming I'd say if that racing wheel attachment existed, the triggers should be accelerate and brake and the buttons should be for shifting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™