1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Moving...

  • skdr
  • September 8, 2005 at 9:56 PM
  • skdr
    • September 8, 2005 at 9:56 PM
    • #1

    So the time has come. I'm moving to my own apartment tomorrow. Well not actually my own, moving with 2 other friends. 3 basic rooms + livingroom + balcony and 2 bathrooms.

    I'll take few pics tomorrow. Alot work to do tomorrow. I packed major stuff already, only table and computer to pack. I have internet connection setup there already so that's not a problem.

    Why I'm moving? Well basically because of the shool I got into. 3 kilometers from the apartment to school. Pretty good stuff. Bringing my bike with me

    Wish me luck! Check back later for some pictures!

  • insta
    • September 8, 2005 at 10:00 PM
    • #2

    Congrats and good luck, man

    Hope you like your new home

  • Tequila
    • September 8, 2005 at 10:06 PM
    • #3

    Godspeed young skdr.

  • patriot
    • September 8, 2005 at 10:32 PM
    • #4

    Sweet, best of luck.

  • ginsengavenger
    • September 8, 2005 at 10:55 PM
    • #5

    gratz~

  • Minos
    • September 9, 2005 at 4:07 AM
    • #6

    Now all you need is a hooker and some beer! congrats man

  • Mazy
    • September 9, 2005 at 9:05 AM
    • #7

    gr4tz0rz d3wd

  • Kosmo
    • September 9, 2005 at 10:14 AM
    • #8

    skdr I now give your the title of LEET, rise LEET. skdr

  • kleinluka
    • September 19, 2005 at 3:56 PM
    • #9

    pictures. now.

  • skdr
    • September 19, 2005 at 5:40 PM
    • #10

    Oh shit I totally forgot, pictures coming soon!

  • Izuno
    • September 19, 2005 at 5:53 PM
    • #11

    let the pimpage begin!

  • skdr
    • September 19, 2005 at 10:24 PM
    • #12

    Okay it too dark here to take any pics and cam's flash only gives too bright images but here's one from my room.

    [Blocked Image: http://3decade.com/newroom.jpg]

    My friend was kind enough and printed out goatse text and pasted it to my wall while I was gone. Looks good doesnt it?

    Also, I have a towel as a temp curtain. Awesome

  • GrayFox
    • September 19, 2005 at 10:55 PM
    • #13

    I like the curtains

  • ⌐■_■
    • September 21, 2005 at 3:24 PM
    • #14

    I thaught a Valve employee (cuz that's what u are, right?) could have his own villa, including maids and a butler...

    Seriously though, good luck there skdr!

  • Minos
    • September 21, 2005 at 4:43 PM
    • #15

    best room ever~

  • von*ferret
    • September 21, 2005 at 4:45 PM
    • #16

    I have airplane blankets for curtains in my room, i'll post pics at some point.

  • kleinluka
    • September 21, 2005 at 4:59 PM
    • #17

    killer tomato, he is not a valve employee

    i have curtains but i can never bring myself to hang them up. GAH

    I'll post pics of my place later.. (here: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3301)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™