1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Job Stuff

  • theiggsta
  • August 17, 2005 at 2:48 AM
  • theiggsta
    • August 17, 2005 at 2:48 AM
    • #1

    Since everyone else is getting jobs at game companies, I went and got one too. Been working on getting a Quality Assurance Internship at Streamline Studios for some time and I finally got hired. It will take a lot of paperwork, but I'll be over there eventually.

    Now I must visit all the Europe Mapcore people one by one!

    http://www.streamline-studios.com for more info~

  • von*ferret
    • August 17, 2005 at 2:48 AM
    • #2

    YAY FOR IGGEH ~

  • Tequila
    • August 17, 2005 at 3:39 AM
    • #3

    I hope you can tolerate Zazi.

  • Belgarion
    • August 17, 2005 at 5:11 AM
    • #4

    Zazi isn't that bad, when he's not sleeping in his car durring LANs that is. :wink:

  • FrieChamp
    • August 17, 2005 at 8:29 AM
    • #5

    Woohooo awesome! Iggy joins the euro-core

  • Mazy
    • August 17, 2005 at 8:33 AM
    • #6

    Awesome iggggly ~~~

    grats~

  • Evert
    • August 17, 2005 at 8:48 AM
    • #7

    Yay, congrats~!¨

  • PhilipK
    • August 17, 2005 at 10:21 AM
    • #8

    iggy~~~~

    petable~

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 17, 2005 at 10:32 AM
    • #9

    Get me a lock od Mazels hair

  • Taylor Swift
    • August 17, 2005 at 12:51 PM
    • #10

    niZe !

  • Zazi
    • August 17, 2005 at 2:24 PM
    • #11

    Have fun iggles~~

    Can't say that I miss the place, though... roo!

  • kleinluka
    • August 17, 2005 at 3:07 PM
    • #12

    are you back in the US already, zazzle?

  • Zazi
    • August 17, 2005 at 4:02 PM
    • #13

    Yup, I got home on Sunday evening.

  • st0lve
    • August 17, 2005 at 4:08 PM
    • #14

    Did you quit?

    It seems like half of the core have worked there really D:

  • skdr
    • August 17, 2005 at 5:45 PM
    • #15

    WTF Zazi? What happened?

  • Zazi
    • August 17, 2005 at 9:44 PM
    • #16
    Quote from skdr

    WTF Zazi? What happened?

    Contract problems, so I left.

  • Tequila
    • August 17, 2005 at 11:58 PM
    • #17
    Quote from Zazi

    Contract problems, so I left.

    Aww.

  • CrazyMAC
    • August 18, 2005 at 3:37 PM
    • #18

    Congrats iggy, i know you worked hard to get it =) hope all goes well.

  • theiggsta
    • August 21, 2005 at 3:59 AM
    • #19

    Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing Europe and spending time in the games industry some more.

    Still shocked though, I guess persistence pays off in the end.

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 21, 2005 at 5:42 AM
    • #20

    I can't work out what the logo is meant to be, looks like a retarted seal

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™