1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

I got a weird computer problem.

  • curman
  • August 12, 2005 at 8:10 AM
  • curman
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:10 AM
    • #1

    Once in awhile, randomly, I usually only have Photoshop/AIM/IRC open on occassion, and recently this robotic-female voice says, "System Access." and thats all. And nothing happeands, I mean I havn't seen anything different. I ran Ad-Aware and stuff, but it continues. Is there something going on? ;/

  • Spellbinder
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:16 AM
    • #2

    What kind of client do you got for IRC?

    If it is a mIRC script it may be that you have sounds in it.

    Also if you have sounds on in mIRC (still scripted such) and theres is a sound in one of the folders some one could trigger it.

    There is a way to turn sound of though.

    in channel window type /sound off

    Its probably not that but you might try it at least.

    Also check if AIM has sounds in it.

    Thats all i can think of for now.

    Spellbinder.

  • Mazy
    • August 12, 2005 at 10:29 AM
    • #3

    Sounds strange :G

    But as Spellbinder mentioned, might just be another program doing it ~

  • johnm487
    • August 12, 2005 at 6:12 PM
    • #4

    Does she sound hot?

  • curman
    • August 12, 2005 at 7:08 PM
    • #5

    John this isn't EOT.

    Thanks Spellbinder, I turned off IRC sounds (I just use normal mIRC), I thought it might be one those stupid preview movie ads on AIM but I turned AIM off and it went off again, so I'll just wait and see if it was IRC.

  • Taylor Swift
    • August 12, 2005 at 7:10 PM
    • #6

    Maybye a small impairment on photoshop?

  • OL
    • August 12, 2005 at 9:51 PM
    • #7

    Spellbinder youre such a collosal fag I swear to god.

    its probably your firewall or antivirus. What shit are you running in the background?

  • Kosmo
    • August 13, 2005 at 9:59 AM
    • #8

    Well you COULD just get something like Wintasks and manage everything you run on your computer, without the hustle of testing and probing and poking blind. I believe there are some very good free software similar to Wintasks but I love that tool so much that I bought it, it's worth every penny.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™