1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Mythbusters

  • Mazy
  • August 8, 2005 at 11:28 AM
  • Mazy
    • August 8, 2005 at 11:28 AM
    • #1

    Im probably waaaaay behind with this, but I just started watching it n Im totally loving it~

    For anybody that doesnt know what the hell Im talking about, then its a show on Discovery Channel where two special effects guys test myths to prove their authenticity or possiblity.

    Ive only watched some 6 episodes of season 2, but Im really itching for more

    So, anybody else into this, and more importantly, got all episodes from season 1 and has a good upstream

  • st0lve
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:04 PM
    • #2

    Mythbusters is great fun.

    Seen the whole 1st season, and the Shark show.. Haven't seen much from season 2.

  • Kosmo
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:25 PM
    • #3

    Yeah, I have been a lil' Adam and Jamie fan boi for a while now, have seen all the episodes to date. The guys are pure genious.

    If you haven't seen them, I think it's safe to say that "GO BUY THE DVD!".

  • insta
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:34 PM
    • #4

    It must be the best job in the world to work on that show. And the redhead girl is a hottie

  • zeOx
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:39 PM
    • #5

    finally there's someone who shares the same oppinion as me! (insta).

    mythbusters is great! i watch it every day on discovery

  • st0lve
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:58 PM
    • #6

    getting paid while having fun and blow stuff up? hell yeah I'd love it.

    "Hey Adam, I have this machine we could use, with a few small modifcations to it, and it will do the job"

  • Kosmo
    • August 8, 2005 at 1:04 PM
    • #7

    Yeah I agree, Kari is a real hottie.

    And one of the best things in the show are Adams impersonations of Jamie, "aa, I think I have a part here I used for a commercial in 1947"

  • JynxDaddy
    • August 8, 2005 at 1:06 PM
    • #8
    Quote from insta

    the redhead girl is a hottie

    I've loved MythBusters for awhile. (I liked MythBusters before it was cool)

  • Mazy
    • August 8, 2005 at 1:18 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Kosmo

    Yeah, I have been a lil' Adam and Jamie fan boi for a while now, have seen all the episodes to date. The guys are pure genious.If you haven't seen them, I think it's safe to say that "GO BUY THE DVD!".

    Thought about that, but its only released in region 1, and although I got a DVD player that can handle it, then I still dont really like the thought of buying it in region 1.

    Hmmm

  • RD
    • August 8, 2005 at 1:21 PM
    • #10

    [Blocked Image: http://miceland.com/images/blog/NDVD_032.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.joe-mammy.com/pages/features/kari-byron/baloons-lrg.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://miceland.com/images/blog/NDVD_005.jpg]

  • Kosmo
    • August 8, 2005 at 3:20 PM
    • #11

    Yay

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kosmov.net/images/bscap000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kosmov.net/images/bscap001.jpg]

  • user
    • August 8, 2005 at 3:43 PM
    • #12

    wtf episode was that in?

  • Mazy
    • August 8, 2005 at 3:47 PM
    • #13
    Quote from Kosmo

    Yay[Blocked Image: http://www.kosmov.net/images/bscap000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kosmov.net/images/bscap001.jpg]

  • Skjalg
    • August 8, 2005 at 3:50 PM
    • #14
    Quote from Kosmo

    [Blocked Image: http://www.kosmov.net/images/bscap001.jpg]_________________

    Adventure, excitement... Jedi craves not these things

    YOU ARE NO JEDI!

  • insta
    • August 8, 2005 at 5:01 PM
    • #15

    Good golly, thanks RD and Kosmo

  • Kosmo
    • August 8, 2005 at 5:11 PM
    • #16
    Quote from Skjalg

    YOU ARE NO JEDI!

    Oh yeah? Well, how come I felt the force when I watched those?

  • zpanzer
    • August 8, 2005 at 7:14 PM
    • #17

    im watching it right now.

    Mythbusters ftw!

  • user
    • August 8, 2005 at 9:20 PM
    • #18

    i still want to know what episode that was. since it appears to be one that i havent seen, but i cant remember not seeing any.

  • The Postman
    • August 8, 2005 at 9:36 PM
    • #19

    I liked how they added women to the show for no other reason than boosting ratings. If I was the two guys on the show I'd be kinda pissed.

  • user
    • August 8, 2005 at 9:40 PM
    • #20

    I believe the 3 were already working on the myths before they got camera time. And it's not like they picked 2 female models to boost ratings, the two they picked were highly skilled in things like design, welding, construction, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™