1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Summer!

  • Alexjfry3
  • August 5, 2005 at 11:44 PM
  • DaanO
    • August 7, 2005 at 4:50 PM
    • #21

    I'm planning my 6th vacation, and maybe my 7th. Trying to do 10 this year

  • Taylor Swift
    • August 7, 2005 at 5:06 PM
    • #22
    Quote from Jezpuh

    I have yet to go on vacation but I will soon. And the weather over here is SHIT. It's raining the whole fucking time.

    Your people there should take all the empty bottles outside and safely fill them all with water, selling the bottles to Spain and Italy would make you a millionare level designer.

  • Captain P
    • August 7, 2005 at 9:35 PM
    • #23

    Just been on vacation into Germany, on a freight ship owned by some friends of us. Germany looks good from the river-side, lots of industry a la Half-Life 2's Water Hazard level.

    Now I've got a few weeks left untill I got to go back to school. I'm trying to finish those 3 years I've got left in 2 years, hope I succeed in that.

    School ain't so bad bytheway. Driving teachers nuts with a little code that moves interface buttons away from the mouse isn't so bad, is it?

  • von*ferret
    • August 8, 2005 at 7:05 AM
    • #24

    I had school all summer so nothing real eventful happened. I was laid off for the first time cause the owner of the deli i worked at couldnt handle money. My one goal, getting the time to finish my rivendell level, never happened sadly. Now I have to put it off even longer which really irratates me. Oh well! At least I get to graduate earlier and hopefuly get a job.

  • Kosmo
    • August 8, 2005 at 7:21 AM
    • #25

    Oh shit, the warm and bright means summer? I tought it was some crazy shit happening to world, you know, nuclear holocaust or something, so I closed my curtains.

    I have been making concepts and plans for my upcoming mod, and I have been working, what else are you going to do? My education is postponed for atleast another year, so I'm able to make mad money and maybe buy a second GeForce 7800GTX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™