1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

[FOR HIRE] Professional Concept Artist Available - Book a Free Introduction Call

  • menogdesign
  • October 19, 2023 at 11:08 PM
  • menogdesign
    • October 19, 2023 at 11:08 PM
    • #1

    Hello there!

    My name is Miguel Nogueira and I'm the creative force behind Menog Creative, I'm a freelance concept artist with over a decade of experience in the dynamic world of video games and the film industry. In the past, I've had the chance to help some of the most creative-boundary-pushing IP's such as EA's Battlefield franchise, Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege, and Sony Playstation's Returnal, to name a few.

    My work has also been featured in such communities as Kotaku, CGSociety, 3DTotal, Artstation Publishing, and a few others. (there's no prompt out there for this, sorry!)

    [Blocked Image: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/64e9c897cc6fb4313decf8d6/a8360677-d13d-408e-a43b-a1b3e994f574/abd.jpg?format=1250w]


    As I'm wrapping up my current contracts, I'll be looking to book new clients at the start of the next couple of months, from indie to AA to AAA.

    If you've DM'd me before about my services and I happened to be busy, and we couldn't make it: now is our chance to align, write to me as I'd love to meet and work with new creative people while I help them and their project succeed.

    I'm always looking for creative journeys that are fulfilling, and get me to discover new design problems and how to build a graphical bridge to communicate with the audience/player base needs, while approaching every design brief through authentic artistic discourses, and materials faithful to the subject matter.

    If you have a project that you're passionate about, I'd love to be a part of it.

    I specialize in such areas as science fiction, fantasy, medieval, horror, character design, storyboarding, level design sketching, prop design, weapon design, loading screens and keyframe art, vehicles, creatures, sculpting, and drawing.

    To learn more about my work, please visit my website at http://www.menogcreative.com If you're interested in working with me, please contact me through my website.

    Book a free introduction call and let's go over your needs.

    Let's chat soon! Miguel Nogueira

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™