1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO] de_cargoyard - Looking for playtest / feedback on my WIP map!

  • HitmanXmk
  • June 13, 2023 at 12:20 AM
  • HitmanXmk
    • June 13, 2023 at 12:20 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone,

    I am relatively new to this platform, as I haven't had much time to dedicate to promoting my map due to my everyday obligations, work, and being a father. However, I have been a CS player since around 1998 when it was in its beta 5.0 state, and I continued playing until approximately 2015. During my two decades of playing CS, I have compiled the best elements from various maps to create my own CS:GO map.

    As you can see on my workshop page, I initially started this map project in 2015 but had to put it on hold due to other personal projects. I have recently revisited the map and still see its potential. However, I really need YOUR opinions in order to determine whether I should continue working on it or move on.

    I would greatly appreciate any comments, ideas, and opinions. If I receive enough feedback, I will most likely continue developing it further. Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots to share at the moment, and even if I did, I don't believe they would make much of a difference since the map is not textured yet.

    You can find the map on my Steam Workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=284625885

    Thank you very much!

  • zombi
    • June 23, 2023 at 8:21 PM
    • #2

    Hi, you should join mapcore discord, it's much more alive than this forum. Also on discord you can plan playtest, but they are on hold waiting for CS2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™