1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_rochosa [Wingman]

  • Mafi0s0
  • November 16, 2022 at 3:50 PM
  • Mafi0s0
    • November 16, 2022 at 3:50 PM
    • #1

    Hi Mapcore,

    I create a map based on a fictional favela.

    The map is still 90% complete if anyone finds bugs and errors please let me know. I am waiting for your feedback.


    Version of the level:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2882123836

  • Freaky_Banana
    • November 17, 2022 at 4:44 PM
    • #2

    Hey,

    I just ran around and checked it out. This is an album of feedback I collected. https://imgur.com/a/8RWorxs

    Overall it seemed like a super fun and fastpaced map. Because it is so open on the bombsite, I fully expect no round to go longer than 45 seconds.

    Also, I believe CTs might struggle, just because all CT defense positions have to worry about the long flank through CT spawn area, so it is either a 1v2 on the bombsite, if they decide to hold down the long flank, or they have to split attention multiple ways constantly, opening up sizeable timing windows for Ts to just walk through chokes.

    PS: Just found this: Use a block with the cs_italy "black" texture on all sides to cover the gap and pull the prop down a few units so it's actually on the floor.

  • Mafi0s0
    • November 18, 2022 at 12:55 AM
    • #3

    hey,

    thanks for all the feedback ;D

    I will try to fix this error thanks


    Quote from Freaky_Banana

    8 hours ago, Freaky_Banana said: Hey,

    I just ran around and checked it out. This is an album of feedback I collected. https://imgur.com/a/8RWorxs

    Overall it seemed like a super fun and fastpaced map. Because it is so open on the bombsite, I fully expect no round to go longer than 45 seconds.

    Also, I believe CTs might struggle, just because all CT defense positions have to worry about the long flank through CT spawn area, so it is either a 1v2 on the bombsite, if they decide to hold down the long flank, or they have to split attention multiple ways constantly, opening up sizeable timing windows for Ts to just walk through chokes.

    PS: Just found this: Use a block with the cs_italy "black" texture on all sides to cover the gap and pull the prop down a few units so it's actually on the floor.

    Display More

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™