1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

  • Desertanu
  • May 22, 2022 at 1:56 PM
  • Desertanu
    • May 22, 2022 at 1:56 PM
    • #1

    Hello everyone. I specialize in creating orchestral music for video games and have a bit of experience writing jazz. I have negotiable rates dependent on the project and its needs. Payment can be based on a per minute rate or a flat fee. I use Paypal.

    I look forward to learning more about your projects. You can best reach me through email or discord. [email protected] Desertanu#4088

  • Desertanu
    • August 18, 2022 at 6:21 PM
    • #2

    I'm currently available for projects.

  • Desertanu
    • September 22, 2022 at 2:59 AM
    • #3

    I made an update to my portfolio. I also posted a video featuring some adaptive music I worked on.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Desertanu
    • December 16, 2022 at 2:29 AM
    • #4

    I'm currently available for projects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™