1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

COLLEGE@

  • AndyPants
  • July 26, 2005 at 10:16 PM
  • AndyPants
    • July 26, 2005 at 10:16 PM
    • #1

    I will definitely will be on IRC more since I will be attending Georgia Tech and I can kick my city of heroes addiction. I might actually *gasp* make a map or something again.

    That said, I was wondering who in mapcore is still in college, and if so, where.

  • von*ferret
    • July 27, 2005 at 1:36 AM
    • #2

    http://www.scad.edu

    savannah biatches

  • kleinluka
    • July 27, 2005 at 1:38 AM
    • #3

    http://www.ubisoftcampus.com/

    Ubiversity bitches

  • |FRITZ|
    • July 27, 2005 at 2:52 AM
    • #4

    college is bullshit.

    Penn and teller told me so.

  • Tequila
    • July 27, 2005 at 3:17 AM
    • #5

    NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY REPRESENT YOYOYO.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • DanielAragon
    • July 27, 2005 at 5:02 AM
    • #6

    ill be attending Hunter college in the city, come fall

  • FrieChamp
    • July 27, 2005 at 8:17 AM
    • #7

    I make video games!

  • Zazi
    • July 27, 2005 at 9:04 AM
    • #8

    OMG SO DO I! *hugs frie~~*

  • Mazy
    • July 27, 2005 at 9:05 AM
    • #9

    wurd

  • Zazi
    • July 27, 2005 at 9:08 AM
    • #10

    AND SI MAZZ0LZ!!~~!!111111 hlo sir~

  • st0lve
    • July 27, 2005 at 9:29 AM
    • #11
    Quote from kleinluka

    http://www.ubisoftcampus.com/Ubiversity bitches

    UBI actually have their own uni? Is it like open for all?

  • FrieChamp
    • July 27, 2005 at 1:04 PM
    • #12

    When I grow up I want to go the Mapping University

  • st0lve
    • July 27, 2005 at 3:41 PM
    • #13

    pfff u already have a job, I wanna go to the mapping uni to learn stuff.

  • ReNo
    • July 27, 2005 at 4:18 PM
    • #14

    University of Abertay, Dundee. Pity me!

    http://www.abertay.ac.uk/

  • kleinluka
    • July 27, 2005 at 4:55 PM
    • #15
    Quote from st0lve

    UBI actually have their own uni? Is it like open for all?

    well you have to be selected like in any university. but yeah. also you'd need a study permit for canada.

  • AndyPants
    • July 27, 2005 at 7:03 PM
    • #16

    yeah, i'm glad the COH devs ruined the game as i was getting ready to go to college. Now i won't have to spend 4+ hours a day playing a game and can actually enjoy college.

    btw ferret, I have a couple friends going to scad, they seem to enjoy it

  • von*ferret
    • July 27, 2005 at 10:48 PM
    • #17

    Who?

  • Bic-B@ll
    • July 28, 2005 at 12:16 AM
    • #18

    klein do they teach in english or french?

  • ReNo
    • July 28, 2005 at 12:23 AM
    • #19

    Looking at the website I found...

    # Maîtrise de la langue française

    # Bonne connaissance de l’anglais

    Which I think means something along the lines of "fluent speaking of french, good understanding of english", but I could be wrong....my french isn't too hot.

  • st0lve
    • July 28, 2005 at 1:49 PM
    • #20

    french is like impossible.

    j'mappelle idiot king? D:!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 3 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™