1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Some random black and white photos

  • johnm487
  • July 20, 2005 at 7:27 PM
  • johnm487
    • July 20, 2005 at 7:27 PM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/johnm487/Kitty.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/johnm487/e7802d5f.jpg]

    My cat

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/johnm487/Ben.jpg]

    Kind of Like Spitting

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/johnm487/24f809a2.jpg]

    My friends in Boston

    Sorry they're so big, and the scanner i used at work kinda sucks.

  • RD
    • July 20, 2005 at 7:49 PM
    • #2

    whos that singer

  • johnm487
    • July 20, 2005 at 7:57 PM
    • #3

    This guy Ben from a band called Kind of Like Spitting. I saw him play in CT with like 10 people watching. He usto play with a band but its just him now. He went on tour with saves the day years ago.

  • FrieChamp
    • July 21, 2005 at 8:30 AM
    • #4

    The photos look so old like they are from the 70s, cool

    (must...resist...to post...happycat...)

  • johnm487
    • July 21, 2005 at 1:46 PM
    • #5

    im using this camera [Blocked Image: http://anusf.anu.edu.au/~aab900/photography/cameras/yashica-tl-electro-x-its.jpg]

    its pretty old, but i like how it works.

  • Grin
    • July 21, 2005 at 9:46 PM
    • #6

    I've got an old Yashica too, havent tried it too much yet. I also have 400mm obj. to it and a 400mm tele..what they call them in english?

    I mean I can put 800mm of glass in front of it..you..don't know. Shit.

  • FrieChamp
    • July 22, 2005 at 8:22 AM
    • #7

    haha that's awesome I thought you used some uber filters to make them look so old

  • johnm487
    • July 22, 2005 at 2:38 PM
    • #8
    Quote

    I've got an old Yashica too, havent tried it too much yet. I also have 400mm obj. to it and a 400mm tele..what they call them in english?I mean I can put 800mm of glass in front of it..you..don't know. Shit.

    do you mean a lense?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™