1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Getting into the ''CS scene'' honest question/debate stuff

  • Dabu
  • January 18, 2022 at 12:36 AM
  • Dabu
    • January 18, 2022 at 12:36 AM
    • #1

    Hey everyone Rayan here from Mapcore, I'm a disabled gamedev/gamer and a huge fan of spooky/Valve games stuff like that.

    I love the mapcore community and the cs mapping community and all the valve community contents I have a question

    it is hard to get into the ''CS scene''? I'll like to make some stuff for it and playing it the esport concept look really awesome and hyping.

    I was much more a Team Fortress guy and didn't really care much about CS (I've played a few of CSGO but I plan to play more)


    What's your honest answers and question?

    Please let me knows in the thread.

    (PS I love cs and valve games so much looking forward getting into cs!)

    also dust my beloved.

    and ty 3K for introducing me in the CS scene, without you I wouldn't knows CS and it's beautiful history.

  • Vaya
    • January 18, 2022 at 11:24 AM
    • #2

    start by playing a bunch, if you like it then you'll naturally get more into it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™