1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Non-Professional Recruitment

Looking for weapon artist to work at Ubisoft

  • kleinluka
  • July 5, 2005 at 3:59 PM
  • kleinluka
    • August 3, 2005 at 3:23 PM
    • #41

    look guys, i dont mean to be an ass but this thread was a classifieds ad and not a discussion thread. keep it clean. if you don't have anything to say or ask about the job, don't post here please.

  • M|N|0N
    • August 3, 2005 at 11:02 PM
    • #42

    Sorry about that =(

    i should have messaged him about it =

    did you get my email btw?

  • kleinluka
    • August 3, 2005 at 11:48 PM
    • #43

    Yeah I did. But I haven't had much of a chance to look through all the stuff yet. Also, it's gonna be a while till we have found the right person for the job so don't ask me for news every week or so If the position has been filled I'll let you know, especially if you are the one filling it.

  • M|N|0N
    • August 4, 2005 at 11:53 AM
    • #44

    hehehe yeah i know it takes a while. Was just seeing if ya got it or not =)

  • Defrag
    • August 7, 2005 at 10:09 PM
    • #45
    Quote from ReNo

    What was your game dev couse like? Was it mainly tech, or mainly art, or a combo of the two? I'm doing games tech in Dundee, Scotland, and its 90% tech 10% design really, which isn't what I'd have liked but there wasn't much in the way of alternatives when I started.

    ReNo, I'm on the same course going into third year; which year are you in? I've probably seen you in the labs and not even known it's you

  • ReNo
    • August 8, 2005 at 4:33 AM
    • #46

    Cool I'll PM you about it mate, don't wanna clutter this thead anymore (sorry klein!).

  • enin
    • August 15, 2005 at 1:32 PM
    • #47

    hey

    daniel: do you have msn or icq? i dislike talking via email.

    regards

  • kleinluka
    • August 15, 2005 at 2:12 PM
    • #48

    At home, yes. But I'm not going to deal with this stuff at home.

    E-mail me if you want the job.

  • enin
    • August 18, 2005 at 1:23 AM
    • #49

    will send the resume soon

    regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™