1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Google Earth - Mapcore Members

  • user
  • July 4, 2005 at 5:55 PM
  • AndyPants
    • July 13, 2005 at 4:11 PM
    • #81

    ANDYPANTS

    Charlotte, North Carolina, US

  • user
    • July 13, 2005 at 4:28 PM
    • #82

    Except for these 2, I just did a shitload of updating. Mr "You put me in the wrong city that has almost the same fucking spelling so it's an easy mistake" is fixed, I added everyone else that needed to be added excluding these 2 newcomers, and I put half of the people into the new folder system. I'm under the influence of lack of sleep, so I probably have a few goofs, if you see em, REPORT EM OR ELSE!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!

    Oh, and I'm excluding game devs for awhile. I still have em in my google earth memory, but just for now they're not being saved with the rest of the file.

  • Kabelen
    • July 19, 2005 at 10:08 PM
    • #83

    Kabelen

    Harstad, Norway

    Pleeeeasse? :roll:

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 19, 2005 at 11:49 PM
    • #84

    Lyon, France

    hell, it seems that i am the only one ..

  • Erratic
    • July 20, 2005 at 1:10 AM
    • #85

    Erratic

    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

  • Fletch
    • July 20, 2005 at 6:59 AM
    • #86

    Fletch

    Providence, RI

  • Izuno
    • July 20, 2005 at 10:39 AM
    • #87

    Izuno

    Los Angeles, CA

  • seppe
    • July 20, 2005 at 11:09 AM
    • #88

    seppe

    huininkmaatstraat 27 - winterswijk - holland

  • johnm487
    • July 20, 2005 at 2:01 PM
    • #89

    johnm487

    wilmington, massachusetts

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • July 20, 2005 at 2:14 PM
    • #90

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Zacker
    • July 20, 2005 at 7:48 PM
    • #91
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    http://%7boption%7d

    So I was right! It is actually a cheese.

  • Skjalg
    • July 21, 2005 at 7:38 AM
    • #92

    Skjalg

    Hokksund

    Norway

  • CrazyMAC
    • July 21, 2005 at 2:31 PM
    • #93

    CrazyMAC

    St Albans, Hertfordshire, England

  • user
    • July 21, 2005 at 9:36 PM
    • #94

    Wow I have a crapload of more people to add.

    It's like 100F degrees in my room atm, so I'll consider doing it when I'm not being cooked.

  • |FRITZ|
    • July 21, 2005 at 9:47 PM
    • #95

    [Blocked Image: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/7937/6107176820231749906xo.jpg]

    I fell your pain

  • user
    • July 22, 2005 at 3:14 AM
    • #96

    ahaha yeah

  • Lee3dee
    • July 22, 2005 at 7:11 AM
    • #97

    Lee

    Raleigh, NC

  • curman
    • July 22, 2005 at 7:54 AM
    • #98

    Curman/Holden

    Brunswick, Maine.

  • -Stratesiz-
    • July 22, 2005 at 4:48 PM
    • #99

    oh well,

    Stratty

    Helsinki

    Finland

  • user
    • July 24, 2005 at 8:42 PM
    • #100

    Done.

    There's 3 of you that I didn't see a city marker for. 2 of your names are in pink and have a different icon, look in Norway. The other, Fletch, I didn't see a Providence marker, but I saw what appeared to be the capitol building just above where the search took me, so I used that anyways.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™