1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

HELP I'M GONNA PUKE

  • Backslider
  • June 21, 2005 at 1:22 PM
  • Backslider
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:22 PM
    • #1

    http://jediforces.net/headlines.html

    For the love of god why!

  • Mazy
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:26 PM
    • #2

    is that cs:s?

    wtf

  • sensee
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:41 PM
    • #3

    Such a bad remake! If I were 3D Mike, I would be kinda pissed.

  • Zyn
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:49 PM
    • #4

    Seriously horrible. Looks overscaled too. A rushjob.

  • ReNo
    • June 21, 2005 at 1:49 PM
    • #5

    Ewwwww! It's pretty wierd how alike the HL1 engine source can look; I can't actually tell which is being used in quite a few cases...like this one.

  • Tequila
    • June 21, 2005 at 2:07 PM
    • #6

    Disgusting.

  • hamst3r
    • June 21, 2005 at 3:24 PM
    • #7

    Looks about 10x worse than the origianl de_survivor for 1.6

  • JAL
    • June 21, 2005 at 3:25 PM
    • #8

    If that´s source Im going to cry

  • DaanO
    • June 21, 2005 at 4:03 PM
    • #9

    It could be really interesting though if it was ported well

  • insta
    • June 21, 2005 at 4:23 PM
    • #10

    Haha, that looks pretty horrible.

  • Defrag
    • June 21, 2005 at 5:14 PM
    • #11

    I didn't know 3D Mike made the original. Now I know.

    I spent most of my time smashing the ice on that map

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • June 21, 2005 at 5:48 PM
    • #12

    Looks great! Downloading now.

  • Zacker
    • June 21, 2005 at 6:05 PM
    • #13
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    Looks great! Downloading now.

    Exactly:D

  • sensee
    • June 21, 2005 at 7:16 PM
    • #14

    Come on guys, there are a lot of other maps out there that look like crap. Just check out the hl2world forums...

  • Skjalg
    • June 21, 2005 at 7:53 PM
    • #15

    This is the source engine?

  • skdr
    • June 21, 2005 at 8:08 PM
    • #16

    Oh god...

  • Mojo
    • June 21, 2005 at 9:32 PM
    • #17
    Quote from sensee

    Come on guys, there are a lot of other maps out there that look like crap. Just check out the hl2world forums...

    Sure there are, but when you are going to port/rework an original map, you shouldn't do a halfass job like this map is

  • FrieChamp
    • June 22, 2005 at 8:27 AM
    • #18
    Quote from sensee

    Come on guys, there are a lot of other maps out there that look like crap. Just check out the hl2world forums...

    Better not.

  • Backslider
    • June 22, 2005 at 8:55 PM
    • #19

    This is why I give up on mapping for CSS. People will play anything!

    I hate about 80% of the CS comunity, fuck if I'll give them something descent to play.

  • 3D_Mike
    • June 22, 2005 at 8:59 PM
    • #20

    If I had the time Id make something decent, but Im sorry I have to make stupendous amounts of money and bore you all to death by making SMS commercials

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™