1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

[PAID OR % OF THE PROFITS] Collaboration on danger zone map

  • zombi
  • September 5, 2020 at 12:08 AM
  • zombi
    • September 5, 2020 at 12:08 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone!

    I'm working on Danger Zone map since november 2019, with few months break. I'm hobbyst level designer and I'm looking for help with 3D models. Here you can see how map looks and how much more needs to be done - https://imgur.com/a/E9PzVIG

    I have tons of stuff that are made of brushes and need to be changed into 3D models with some aditional details (window trim, railings and general simple things). Also I need more complex models like air ballon, campers, tent, street signs and more. Finally I need help with retexturing Valve models and making accurate collisions on some of them.

    If you are interested, write to me and we will talk about details.

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/zombi321/

    discord zombi#0759


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/ht7aD8j.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/QqIthzl.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™