1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Happy Anniversary - cs_siege w/ APC

  • SOOPRcow
  • June 21, 2020 at 12:56 AM
  • SOOPRcow
    • June 21, 2020 at 12:56 AM
    • #1

    Over the years I have saved my copy of the orginal cs_siege.map file that has the APC. This was given to me by Euro*Brew after N0TH1NG passed away so that I could remove the APC (because people hated it apparently). I figtured I would share some screenshots with you guys :)


    Also, some of you might not know this but this monitor texture is actually my desktop from the time. In my browser I actually had the original Mapcore forums loaded up and in the background I'm connected to the mapcore IRC channel.

    Here are a few more screenshots as well :)

    Images

    • mapcore_egg.webp
      • 604.96 kB
      • 5,120 × 1,440

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™