1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WiP] De_againstthegrain [Wingman]

  • Epic
  • May 21, 2020 at 3:15 AM
  • Epic
    • May 21, 2020 at 3:15 AM
    • #1

    Hey guys! so im taking a swing at this wingman comp, im taking inspiration from Cod:bo4 blackout with a twist, The spawns are flipped! crazy i know and will it win, no but im going to have fun! check it out


    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2103601295

  • Interfearance
    • June 4, 2020 at 5:13 AM
    • #2

    While the flipped spawns idea can go either way, the thematic idea is really strong and I would like to see the final map.

  • blackdog
    • June 4, 2020 at 4:18 PM
    • #3

    I like the theme, then for layout seems maybe a bit too minimal. Will you have like an underground passage, or another route around?

    The idea of flipped spawns I think can work, but I would doubt it being welcomed because players ? but I like it because when thinking of scenarios, I can imagine the CTs those that should have a reason to attack and destroy something (a stash of drugs, weapons, military tech fallen under terrorists possession…)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™