1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Job Postings

[PAID] 2D Level Designer for Tallest Tree

  • Niels Wosylus
  • March 21, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  • Niels Wosylus
    • March 21, 2020 at 1:05 PM
    • #1

    LEVEL DESIGNER for Tallest Tree

    Hi there! I am developing a mobile game called Tallest Tree. You can take a look at it here:

    Android: [email protected] if you have any questions.


    Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 29, 2020 at 10:31 AM
    • #2

    Hey, I played your game yesterday and I wanted to say I find it pretty cool.

    I would suggest to handle the level progression with a bit more a rational design 'cause there is no obvious theme in each round of level and I found it hard to understand the learning curve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™