1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Sig Sauer P365 XL

  • Ordanicu
  • March 12, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  • Ordanicu
    • March 12, 2020 at 12:19 PM
    • #1

    Hello guys and gals, it's been a long while since I brought something new around here! I'm more of a lurker that likes to come in from time to time and share the unexpected :) (spoiler: not maps)

    This is a project that I've made after a long burnout period (a deserved forced break might I say). Sig Sauer P365 XL is a pistol with a design that I love so modeling it was nothing but a pleasure and a fun learning experience.

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.


    While definitely not your average CSGO viewmodel in terms of polycount, I really wanted to push my limits and model a weapon that is industry standard for VR. Sitting at just over 17k tris, I can't wait to compare it to the new Half-Life: Alyx guns and see if I could've went higher or lower :)

    I hope you like this alien post that has nothing to do with mapping!

    You can find the project on my artstation profile where I show a lot more angles and renders https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v1vBZA

    Hope to see you again with new projects to share!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™