1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] De_Cattle

  • AlphaOwl
  • December 18, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  • AlphaOwl
    • December 18, 2019 at 7:28 AM
    • #1

    While working on my mapcore submission, I came up with a concept of a map with an interesting theme, and I just thought I'd like to share and probably work on it after I finish my submission.

    Set in a meat processing facility in India, Cattle's story is of radical protest and culture difference.

    A European corporation decided to build Kamadhenu Cuts in the middle of a river to increase more job prospects and worldwide business expansion into Asia. Specializing in all things cow, you can tell how that escalated to. A group of terrorists decided to take more radical steps towards taking down the plant, specifically targeting the delivery zone and the slaughterhouse entrance. Tipped off by Indian locals, British forces were brought in to stop the explosive result.

    I currently don't have a playtest version up, but most likely changes will be made towards Bombsite B, as well as extending the map overall. Hopefully I can come back with more once I'm done with Luau!

    Spoiler

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™