1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Model request - Poseidon

  • Belgarion
  • June 9, 2005 at 12:09 AM
  • Belgarion
    • June 9, 2005 at 12:09 AM
    • #1

    I'm working on a Q3 map entitled "Sanctum of Poseidon", and in it I want a statue of Poseidon. Naturally, Q3 doesn't come with a model of Poseidon, nor is there a model reminiscent of him, so I'm requesting a model based on a piture of him. Poseidon - You can leave the gentiles off, as well as the extra arm O.o

    I may also be including several models, depending on how many I receive, so if you'd like to model a different pose please go ahead and do so. Heck, do 5 if you're so inclined. And there is no deadline per se, as long as it's within the next two or three weeks, but naturally the sooner the better. Budget is around 2 - 2.5k

    Here are some pics of the map so far, in case you don't feel like modeling for something that will never be finished, or are concerned for the quality of the map. This represents about 1.5 days of work. Texturing right now is temporary untill I find a suitable Greek/Roman textureset. And of course, if anyone has any suggestions for that I'd be more than willing to look at them. 1 2

    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™