1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] dz_severo (Danger Zone)

  • michal3210
  • September 15, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  • michal3210
    • September 15, 2019 at 10:22 PM
    • #1

    Hey, I'm working on my new Danger Zone map. It's called Severo

    Map is still W.I.P


    ABOUT

    Action takes places on a fictional desert island somewhere in America. There's a lot of america's houses, gas station, motel, and more to explore for equipment to fight!

    Every feedback is appreciated

    Some ss:[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/QKueYxs.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/RWoLuvg.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/gH0thnf.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/5t03Icu.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/fCvSdFG.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/so4O4ya.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/MtPjQrV.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/fJ1BWqC.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7FFkiGE.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/E5o872x.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/R419qCj.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/1WLm1GN.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/213mhDK.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/gH0thnf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7n9QQfZ.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/StAuMoH.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/6E3Fw8F.jpg]


    Also I made animations for some models, to make map more "alive"

    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/RiPgKcvGUmLVypTd7Q/giphy.gif]


    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/jTw3DSJaucsZ6CHf4Q/giphy.gif]

  • michal3210
    • December 19, 2019 at 10:53 AM
    • #2

    Project is pre-released!

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1939985059

  • Twinnie
    • December 19, 2019 at 12:08 PM
    • #3

    looks sick man!

  • Wintrius
    • December 19, 2019 at 11:34 PM
    • #4

    Not to discourage you from your current project, but if I were you, I'd definitely still focus on Jungle. There's definitely a lot of valid criticism to be had about the map, and as it is already in CS:GO, I see no better time to work on it. If you aren't willing to go back to Jungle, I'd suggest getting another experienced mapper to polish it up.

    Otherwise, this new map looks interesting, but I hope it does not suffer from the same visual issues as the previous map. That's not to say it looks bad, it just doesn't fit Valve's style as much as I would like. Either way, I wish you luck.

    Also: How long do these maps take you to make?

  • michal3210
    • December 20, 2019 at 11:11 AM
    • #5
    Quote from Wintrius

    11 hours ago, Wintrius said: Not to discourage you from your current project, but if I were you, I'd definitely still focus on Jungle. There's definitely a lot of valid criticism to be had about the map, and as it is already in CS:GO, I see no better time to work on it. If you aren't willing to go back to Jungle, I'd suggest getting another experienced mapper to polish it up.

    Otherwise, this new map looks interesting, but I hope it does not suffer from the same visual issues as the previous map. That's not to say it looks bad, it just doesn't fit Valve's style as much as I would like. Either way, I wish you luck.

    Also: How long do these maps take you to make?

    Yes, now I want to focus on Jungle, so don't worry!

    maps takes me about few months (with brakes), few hours of work per day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™