1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

MAC-10 Ingram (renders and in-game)

  • Ordanicu
  • July 8, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  • Ordanicu
    • July 8, 2019 at 1:40 PM
    • #1

    Hi everyone!

    After a rather long break I got back into it and remade a MAC-10 created last year. I noticed improvements in the way I work and I managed to squeeze in extra detail at little to no increase in polycount. The biggest poly eater is the spring in the back (1.5k tris) for which I made sure it does not affect the texture in the surrounding area so it can be removed without leaving any marks behind. The model has 13.1k tris (mac+silencer+ 4 rounds in the mag) or 11.6k if the spring is not being used.

    I was surprised to see the texture holding up so well in CSGO. Until now I never tried using a 4k in-game texture on the guns but being pressed by time I just went for it just so I don't delay the publishing by one more day.

    Big thanks to the creator of de_ruby! https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/profile/17049-catfood/ It's an awesome looking map with great textures and art scattered all throughout the level. A really cool map for screenshots because of the unique design and the great textures.

  • Boccolotto
    • July 9, 2019 at 10:16 AM
    • #2

    Nice 3D model! The snake with the crosshair logo it's a nice touch! Keep it up! ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™