1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

New Hammre LOGO! YAAAS!

  • DD
  • January 29, 2004 at 9:03 AM
  • DD
    • January 29, 2004 at 9:03 AM
    • #1

    I'm tired of the crappy old hammer icon. I replace it!!!

    Heres wip from AI:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blackened-interactive.com/hhd/images/hammer.jpg]

    Ya like? I'll format and make the windows xp icon tomorrow, I be too sleepeh now.

  • kleinluka
    • January 29, 2004 at 12:08 PM
    • #2

    :/

  • CrazyMAC
    • January 29, 2004 at 2:26 PM
    • #3

    /me hides behind luka

  • DD
    • January 30, 2004 at 9:01 AM
    • #4

    Meh. Takes ze look:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.wavebot.net/~dd/files/hammreico.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.wavebot.net/~dd/files/hammrelogo.jpg]

    You don't have to like it, but I think its an improvement. Easier on my eyes.

    http://%7boption%7d

    WINDOWS XP ONLY. PFF.

  • FrieChamp
    • January 30, 2004 at 1:10 PM
    • #5

    I think there isn't that much of a difference

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • January 30, 2004 at 5:51 PM
    • #6

    i like it, but dont map

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™