1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de chug

  • nickybakes
  • May 13, 2019 at 11:06 PM
  • nickybakes
    • May 13, 2019 at 11:06 PM
    • #1

    Aloha, I made a CS map like a year ago and am up for continuing it. I wouldn't mind some possible play testing and feedback or just some general opinions. Thank you for your time!

    Workshop link (you can find more about development here, but know that screenshots here are outdated) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1232595293

    A Site:


    B site (has two levels that can be planted on):


    Mid:


    Overview:

  • TECHNICKER
    • May 14, 2019 at 6:48 AM
    • #2
    Quote from nickybakes

    7 hours ago, nickybakes said: Aloha, I made a CS map like a year ago and am up for continuing it. I wouldn't mind some possible play testing and feedback or just some general opinions. Thank you for your time!

    Workshop link (you can find more about development here, but know that screenshots here are outdated) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1232595293

    A Site:


    B site (has two levels that can be planted on):


    Mid:


    Overview:

    Display More

    Have to say I like those sites and layout :D Keep that good work!

    just one thing, apply nodraws on every brush surfaces that player cannot see, it will improve performace :D

  • That50'sGuy
    • May 15, 2019 at 2:33 AM
    • #3

    I really like the amount of verticality in those screenshots, it's something I've yet to learn when it comes to map making.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™