1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Kingdom Hearts 3

  • -HP-
  • January 31, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  • -HP-
    • January 31, 2019 at 7:04 PM
    • #1

    Is anyone around these parts playing this? I see a lot of chatter about it.

    I've never played any of the previous games, so I'm curious and at the same time very confused at what this game is supposed to be, but damn I gotta admit they really made it look interesting. It's like a salad of all Disney IPs, lol.


    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/D23%20July%2015%202017/Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(6).jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/D23%202018%20-%20February%2010%202018/KH3_D23_Japan_Screenshots_5_1518440916.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/Square%20Enix%20North%20America%20-%20October%2019%202018/he07.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/Game%20Watch%20-%20January%2019%202019/05.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/Game%20Watch%20-%20January%2019%202019/26.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Screenshots/Square%20Enix%20North%20America%20-%20November%2016%202018/Pooh/05.jpg]

  • PogoP
    • February 1, 2019 at 5:40 PM
    • #2

    I was addicted to the first one back in my teens. It was really great.

    I'm sorta tempted by this but I hear that it's very cutscene heavy? Hmm.

  • -HP-
    • February 1, 2019 at 6:35 PM
    • #3

    I'll wait till price drops a bit and grab it for 30 bucks or so. I've invested too much time with gaming these last couple months already.

  • grapen
    • February 2, 2019 at 7:29 AM
    • #4

    Seems OK so far (I’m not that far in yet). Nothing amazing. But it’s the best Final Fantasy since 2001 which is depressing. I watched the optional ”story-so-far” cutscenes, and I still can’t make much sense if the convoluted story. But it doesn’t really matter, it’s good guys vs bad guys, and combat is kind of enjoyable.

  • Pampers
    • February 3, 2019 at 2:30 PM
    • #5

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • grapen
    • February 3, 2019 at 3:50 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Pampers

    1 hour ago, Pampers said:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Yep.. ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™