1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

(Android) Tossed Bones : Beyond Love Action-Adventure Platformer Game [FREE]

  • Asisvenia
  • January 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  • Asisvenia
    • January 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM
    • #1

    !

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Hello everyone!I've released my adventure-action platformer game recently. I've worked on that game 5 months as a full-time solo developer (8-12 hours a day). I'm mainly a programmer but also I learnt pixel art, design and animations so that I did all stuff myself except musics and sound effects. I hope you'll have a great time... Any criticism is welcome.It is a game which is based on a love story. You need to avoid deadly traps and break many bones along the your journey to the your kidnapped love!Game is free, here is the Google Play link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/det…N.TossedBonesBL- Features:♥ 16 handcrafted levels and 4 bosses.♥ Pixel art style with rich environment.♥ Collect as much as coin you can, and spend your hard-earned coins to upgrade your skills and weapons.♥ Avoid deadly traps and obstacles.♥ Use your "Dash" ability to break bones!♥ Search through dark dungeons, castles and ivy based areas to find out treasures.♥ Discover others' hidden stories..♥ A love based story.♥ Challenging platforming experience which is exclusively designed for mobile devices.


    I need your opinions. Have fun!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™