1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

New CSGO Map That I Made - de_lionheart_2.5

  • idle221
  • November 19, 2018 at 6:49 PM
  • idle221
    • November 19, 2018 at 6:49 PM
    • #1

  • CuervoSp
    • November 22, 2018 at 11:23 AM
    • #2

    I guess that you should post this here:

    https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/forum/21-3d/

  • 'RZL
    • November 28, 2018 at 11:34 PM
    • #3
    Quote from CuervoSp

    On 11/22/2018 at 11:23 AM, CuervoSp said: I guess that you should post this here:

    https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/forum/21-3d/

    Moved it.

  • That50'sGuy
    • February 23, 2019 at 10:17 PM
    • #4

    I can't be the only one who thought of Zootopia when I saw the title right?

    Looks pretty nice so far!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™