1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

How about alittle Desktop thread ?

  • MrH2o
  • May 19, 2005 at 7:39 AM
  • Thrik
    • June 3, 2005 at 4:59 AM
    • #41

    [Blocked Image: http://www.garry.tv/thrik/desktop03062005thumb.jpg]

    Click for the MegaSize version.

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • June 3, 2005 at 5:21 AM
    • #42

    [Blocked Image: http://img93.echo.cx/img93/6968/desktop8fu.jpg]

  • FrieChamp
    • June 3, 2005 at 8:03 AM
    • #43

    Blender: This looks like you were using one of Mazy's old Mac10 renders as a wallpaper

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • June 3, 2005 at 8:01 PM
    • #44

    plz thats my mac10, its not that great but i like having renders as my backround. it makes me feel cozy

  • hamst3r
    • June 3, 2005 at 11:55 PM
    • #45

    love the vector art

    [Blocked Image: http://img260.echo.cx/img260/8942/bg7cz.jpg]

  • ReNo
    • June 4, 2005 at 1:16 AM
    • #46

    Hey thrik, where did you get that WinXP theme? Love the taskbar you are using

  • Zyn
    • June 4, 2005 at 2:21 AM
    • #47
    Quote from ReNo

    Hey thrik, where did you get that WinXP theme? Love the taskbar you are using

    I think it's LiteStep , but dunno the theme :/

  • OL
    • June 4, 2005 at 2:34 AM
    • #48

    [Blocked Image: http://ol.the650.org/models/mac3.jpg]

    use this one instead

  • OL
    • June 4, 2005 at 2:37 AM
    • #49

    [Blocked Image: http://www.olhux.net/image/desktop.jpg]

  • ReNo
    • June 4, 2005 at 2:58 AM
    • #50

    Argh, litestep seems cool, but it doesn't seem to like the idea of working on a dual monitor system where the primary monitor is on the right (only way I can really have it setup due to my desk). Oh well, I'm away home for the summer in a couple of days, so I should be able to set it up with the primary monitor on the left then Thanks for the heads up, I'd never heard about alternative shells like litestep before.

  • OL
    • June 4, 2005 at 3:21 AM
    • #51

    i always use my secondary monitor on the left. feels more natural to me.

  • Zyn
    • June 4, 2005 at 3:44 AM
    • #52

    Installed Litestep again, and a MacOS-theme :

    [Blocked Image: http://img76.echo.cx/img76/5427/litedesk9la.th.jpg]

  • ReNo
    • June 4, 2005 at 3:53 AM
    • #53

    I must admit I've gotten pretty used to having it that way. My main monitor I use for my desktop, any development stuff, and most browsing. I sit winamp on the left monitor on the right edge, and have IRC on its left edge, and its really handy for having up reference stuff/tutorials, or for having up multiple pieces of code up at once. It does feel more natural looking over to the left at these sorts of things as opposed to looking right, but it might just be due to force of habit.

  • OL
    • June 4, 2005 at 4:15 AM
    • #54

    of course with SLI i can only have one monitor now. sad sad.

  • ReNo
    • June 4, 2005 at 4:55 AM
    • #55

    Well I setup LiteStep for a single monitor (I can live with just the one for the time being) and grabbed the "non | step" theme for it. Its absolutely gorgeous - don't think I could go back to the fugly winxp theme now

    Resized from 1600x1200 to 800x600:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.snarkpit.net/pits/reno/random/desktop.jpg]

    Only real problem is I've no idea how to get my desktop icons back I think LiteStep is one of those things you need to spend a bit of time learning how to tweak!

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • June 4, 2005 at 4:55 AM
    • #56

    shutup ol

    your mac11 is more like shat11 lololol

  • OL
    • June 4, 2005 at 5:27 AM
    • #57

    lolshit

  • Lee3dee
    • June 4, 2005 at 6:17 AM
    • #58

    damm ReNo, I like the new windows interface!

  • Mazy
    • June 4, 2005 at 8:33 AM
    • #59

    ol is so special cuz he has no wallpaper

    /me touches ol

    /me gizms

  • silver
    • June 4, 2005 at 6:26 PM
    • #60

    baah litestep is way to confusing, good ole windows blinds roz0rZ

    Quote from Minotauro

    Hey silver is this the same chick in ur desktop ?[Blocked Image: http://www.newfaces.com.br/reportagem/vip_barbara_koboldt.jpg]

    I think so yes, as far as I can tell from the screen you posted

    Quote from Nysuatro

    hey silver how do you do that with your msnthe msn stuff is sepperated form the others

    An addon with msn plus, here is a screen of what it looks like

    http://silver.egir.dk/msn.JPG

    translated into english it means, "show contactperson on desktop"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™