1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] Morocco (Wingman)

  • MadsenFK
  • October 15, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  • MadsenFK
    • October 15, 2018 at 6:58 PM
    • #1

    Hello again bois

    I'm attempting yet again to make a map hopefully without failing.

    I'm still working on my other Wingman map that I started a few months ago, but I figured I would just have two projects going on at the same time, to not feel burned out from working on one constantly.

    But on to this one, Morocco. I'm gonna put the Dust 2 stock assets to good use in this one, but still have some originality with a few custom textures and architecture etc.

    You'll probably also notice the map is quite huge compared to other Wingman maps, which is something I'm trying to experiment with.

    It's a pretty ambitious project, but hopefully I'll be able to finish it.

    DOWNLOAD

    IMGUR ALBUM

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™