1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

mapcore wallpaper

  • spine
  • January 16, 2004 at 11:58 AM
  • spine
    • January 16, 2004 at 11:58 AM
    • #1

    Made this for fun,

    it's in 1280x1024...

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://www.home.no/spine/spine_mpcrwlppr.jpg]

  • zaphod
    • January 16, 2004 at 7:03 PM
    • #2

    ITS NOT BLUE!!!!!!!

    SACRILEGE!!

    BURRN HIMMMMM!

  • insta
    • January 16, 2004 at 7:17 PM
    • #3

    That is a very angry rooster.

    Looks nice though

  • DD
    • January 16, 2004 at 8:46 PM
    • #4

    What does si rooster haev to do wif core? You're fired.

  • jfas
    • January 16, 2004 at 9:49 PM
    • #5

    CUZ UR A COCK! BOOYAH!

  • Mazy
    • January 16, 2004 at 10:02 PM
    • #6

    CALICCOOVÌSO!N!N!!166~~RAEPep214

  • spine
    • January 16, 2004 at 11:45 PM
    • #7

    Well...but...I, eh... blue?

    Doh! fucked up again, (sorry)

  • spine
    • January 17, 2004 at 12:38 AM
    • #8

    Please don't fire me, is this better, is it? Please, oh my great Lords!?

    I regret all my wrongfull doings in the past, can I ever be forgiven, can I?

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://www.home.no/spine/spine_mini.jpg]

  • FrieChamp
    • January 17, 2004 at 3:23 PM
    • #9

    "Mapcore" written in ancient letters, a blue rooster and someone who has shit all over it. I don't know what would represent mapcore better.

    Maybe a wallpaper with game characters would be more appropiate, or maybe even something about mapping.

  • DD
    • January 17, 2004 at 11:06 PM
    • #10

    Guess what spine... you're hired. You know why? So I can FIRE YOU AGAIN. YOU'RE FIRED!

  • spine
    • January 17, 2004 at 11:16 PM
    • #11

    BBBUUUUAAAAAHHHH!

    Well some people just cant be satisfied, at least not without

    a cone shaped rubber thing that is...

    MUHAHAHAHAHA!

  • von*ferret
    • January 18, 2004 at 12:05 AM
    • #12

    well shit, its a german emblem not a rooster. Stop knocking my heritage.

  • JynxDaddy
    • January 18, 2004 at 1:57 AM
    • #13

    a huge wirefram thingy would better represent mapcore D:

    kinda cool... but silly D:?

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 19, 2004 at 1:09 AM
    • #14

    The bird looks like it's in shock of it's hideous tounge.

  • curman
    • January 19, 2004 at 1:31 AM
    • #15

    lewks like he saw insta nekkid or sumtin

  • Bic-B@ll
    • January 19, 2004 at 1:43 AM
    • #16

    Well hes not dead.

  • CrazyMAC
    • January 20, 2004 at 3:48 AM
    • #17

    [Blocked Image: http://crazymac.net/mapcore.jpg]

    TEH TRUE FACE OF MAPCORE FEAR

    p.s. if mazy is offended by this at all i'll take it down :roll:

  • DD
    • January 20, 2004 at 7:38 AM
    • #18

    I spent way too much time on this than I expected and I'm not really satisfied overall. But I like it sorta... meh. And yes I did reference a fire effect tut, but I didn't follow it, I just quickly viewed the technique and did my own shit, pretty much what I expected... k had to make that clear b4 hand.

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

  • FrieChamp
    • January 20, 2004 at 3:58 PM
    • #19

    Not too bad DD, but I'd like to see a wallpaper which fits to this forum design or the old mapcore site design. Anyone here who has it at hand?

  • Mazy
    • January 20, 2004 at 5:15 PM
    • #20

    lol mac~~EVARRr1!1~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™