1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

baby on the way!

  • KungFuSquirrel
  • May 11, 2005 at 4:53 AM
  • DaanO
    • May 11, 2005 at 4:43 PM
    • #21

    congrats man

  • insta
    • May 11, 2005 at 5:51 PM
    • #22

    Congrats, and best of luck

  • Squad
    • May 11, 2005 at 6:49 PM
    • #23
    Quote from st0lve

    how many polys?

    I guess that'd depend on the gender

    Great news, KFS! Congrats

  • ginsengavenger
    • May 11, 2005 at 11:11 PM
    • #24

    Happy fathering

    Marriage is bliss.

  • OL
    • May 12, 2005 at 12:30 AM
    • #25

    show your baby this forum post when it is old enough to read.

    HI KFS's CHILD!!

  • Minos
    • May 12, 2005 at 4:59 AM
    • #26

    Yeah, burn a cd or something in case our host decides to ruin our lives again =)

  • ayequeue
    • May 12, 2005 at 6:38 AM
    • #27

    Congrats Andrew!!

    I almost fell out of my chair when I read this.. that's just crazy. I guess that decision to leave Nebraska is looking like a pretty good idea. Good luck with everything.

  • FrieChamp
    • May 12, 2005 at 8:28 AM
    • #28
    Quote from OL

    show your baby this forum post when it is old enough to read.HI KFS's CHILD!!

    YOUR FATHER MAKES COOL NS MAPS !!!

    :roll:

  • Backslider
    • May 12, 2005 at 1:20 PM
    • #29

    Great news.

    P.S. Can I have your computer, since you wont be needing it.

  • Spellbinder
    • May 12, 2005 at 1:20 PM
    • #30
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    As some of you may have seen in IRC or one of the other forums I posted this at, my wife and I are expecting a baby! We're looking at a due date of Dec. 7th. eep! So yeah... not hugely relevant to anything, but figured I'd share the news anyway!

    Yay!

    Thats awsome squirrel!!!

    Would you consider IF it is a boy to baptise him with the name Spellbinder?? :D

    Seriosly though, congrats man, kids are the best

    Spellbinder.

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • May 13, 2005 at 10:52 PM
    • #31

    thanks for the well-wishing, everyone! I'll be sure to make he/she's first post on mapcore come within a few days of bringing him/her home. Gotta start 'em young, you know!

    @Spell: no, sorry, got the possible names picked out already.

    @Peri: Well, no, they'll me demonized as the son of someone who KILLS PEOPLE! Scary.

    Anywho. If I don't make direct updates here, I'll keep updates on my site now and then whenever it gets back up and running. Though it'll be a while before there's an ultrasound or anything. I could show a progressive photo of my wife's belly, but she's not showing yet and I think I'd be stabbed.

  • D3adlode
    • May 14, 2005 at 1:26 AM
    • #32

    Congrats dude, make sure you protect your child from the horrors of pop music and everything will be fine

  • FrieChamp
    • May 14, 2005 at 4:27 PM
    • #33
    Quote from D3adlode

    Congrats dude, make sure you protect your child from the horrors of pop music and everything will be fine

    I'm a rich girl NANANANANAAA!!

  • Lurker
    • May 14, 2005 at 5:19 PM
    • #34

    "Dear God, I don't pray often... or at all... but please stop Gwen Stefani."

    Congrats

  • MrH2o
    • May 19, 2005 at 7:34 AM
    • #35

    Any pic of your wife......

    Seriosly tho, Congrats, now your hooked up for another 18 years

    i keed i keed, children are great (most of them), be sure to save her/his first drawn picture of Quake 4 !!!

    btw how old are you ?

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • May 20, 2005 at 5:12 AM
    • #36

    Heh, I don't think I'll let the lil'un see that one for a while.

    I'm 21, by the way, 22 in late June.

  • von*ferret
    • May 20, 2005 at 6:35 AM
    • #37

    i'm 53 and rrunkd

  • von*ferret
    • May 20, 2005 at 6:35 AM
    • #38

    shit btw happy contragrats kungsfusfsiouerl!!!!

  • Squad
    • May 20, 2005 at 10:03 AM
    • #39
    Quote

    I'll keep updates on my site now

    Oooh, didn't notice you got a new site. That explains why kfs.net has been down for months though

  • Zacker
    • May 20, 2005 at 11:08 AM
    • #40

    Congrats KFS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™