1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

www.kosmov.net

  • Kosmo
  • May 6, 2005 at 8:14 AM
  • Kosmo
    • May 6, 2005 at 8:14 AM
    • #1

    Well I finally made it, took off the old site with nothing but profanity and hidden secrets only for members.

    So I made me a new site to showcase something.. umm.. you know the things I do, which is.. you know, stuff?

    No seriously, I'm going to keep that in good condition and trying to keep it alive atleast for a while, after this job thing is over I even might get some 3d modeling and concept art done.

    So go-go Kosmov and tell me what you think about the layout and over all feeling. I'm in the middle of adding some new content to the site since I just published it yesterday so be patient about it, might take few weeks.

  • Section_Ei8ht
    • May 6, 2005 at 3:38 PM
    • #2

    very nice, very clean, very professional. Well done.

  • skdr
    • May 6, 2005 at 5:11 PM
    • #3

    Nice !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™